1. The screen given below will appear after visiting “https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ “ to opt for activation of their UAN No as well as login to this Portal.
2. Once member click on “Activate UAN” following screen will appear. Member has to feed his/her UAN No. or Member ID or Aadhaar No. or PAN No., Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No., Email Id, Captcha. After feeding the characters shown there on the screen, member has to press the button “Get Authorization Pin”. Within 5 minutes, pin will come on his/her mobile no.
3. Using that pin, he/she has to Click on “I Agree” checkbox and has to Enter OTP in respective textbox. After that he/she has to press “Validate OTP and Activate UAN” button.
4. After pressing “Validate OTP and Activate UAN” button following screen will come and message will go to the member’s phone for disseminating his/her password to access UAN Member E-Seva portal. Member must record this username and password to use it further.
5. Once member has activated his/her UAN number, he/she can any time login to the portal
“https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/“ by using his/her username (i.e. UAN No.) and
password created by himself/herself.
6. Sign in with correct username and password will enable the user to switch to next screen which will appear
7. By pressing “View” button member can download Service History, UAN Card and Passbook.
8. When member select an option “Passbook” following screen will appear showing the link from where he/she can download the Passbook. Below is the link to download the EPF Passbook
9. By Clicking the link https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp below screen will appear. Login details are same which he/she use at Step 5.
10. After login on Passbook link on EPFO portal below screen will appear. On LHS of screen Member ID will display which are map with UAN number. To download the EPF passbook he/she has to click at respective EPF account number.
11. The pdf of passbook will appear as below:-
12. Member can update his/her KYC from this portal only. He/she will have to select an option “KYC” from the Manage Menu. Then he/she has to select “Document Type” as shown below in the screen, feed the Document No., Name As Per Document etc. If member is sure about his/her details, then he/she has to click on Save Button after that it will be forwarded to employer for approval with Digital Signature Certificate. It will remain pending till the time employer does not approve it.